We are super excited about starting CrossFit Orlando Kids program. CrossFit Kids is a method for teaching Greg Glassman’s CrossFit to children ages 4-17, based on the principle of Mechanics, Consistency and then Intensity. CrossFit Kids emphasizes good movement throughout childhood and adolescence. Consistently good mechanics translates to physical literacy, enhanced sports performance and fewer sports injuries for kids. CrossFit Kids is meant to be BIG fun for all ages. Broad-Inclusive-General fun.
CFO Kids Vital Stats:
• Classes are 25-30 minutes
• Parents are expected to stay during class… Observe, not coach
• Pre-Register online by 5pm the night before each class
• If none or only one child is registered by 5pm the night prior class will be cancelled
• Coach Sabrina is our CFO Kids Coach and Coach Corrie will be assisting
• Class Levels / Class Times
• Green Level: 4-6yrs old / 3:30 – 4pm
• Blue Level: 7-12yrs old / 4 – 4:30pm
• Orange Level: Teens (13-17yrs old) / TBD
CFO Kids To-Do’s:
• “Like” CrossFit Orlando Kids on Facebook
• Follow CrossFit Orlando Kids on Instagram
• $60 month membership for your first kid and $10 OFF each additional kid
• We also have per class pricing available at $10 per class
• You are not required to be a member to have your kids participate!
Please email email@example.com if you have any additional questions!